Applying for Funding
VCDP accepts applications on a rolling basis. However, it is recommended that you submit your application prior to the target dates listed below for the corresponding board meeting. For more information see — *Guidance on Applying. Timeline for the review process.
2019 Community Development Board Meetings (July 2019-June 2020)
|*Target Dates for Submission||CD Board Meeting Schedule|
|Sept. 10, 2019||Nov. 7, 2019|
|Feb. 11, 2020||Apr. 2, 2020|
|Apr. 14, 2020||Jun. 11, 2020|
Resources to assist in the VCDP grant application process:
- VCDP Pre-Application Form (pdf) - Email form to your Community Development Specialist
- Program Guide (pdf)
- Environmental Review
- Implementation Grant (IG) Instructions (pdf)
- Planning Grant (PG) Instructions (pdf)
- Accessibility Modification (AM) Instructions (pdf)
- Scattered Site (SS) Instructions (pdf)
- Grant Application Assistance
- VCDP Resources
- Forms and Sample Documents
- Municipality must hold at least one public hearing to provide residents with an opportunity to learn and comment on the proposal.
- A municipality must have an adopted municipal plan in place that is in accordance with 24 V.S.A chapter 117, subchapter 5, “Municipal Development Plan”.
- All VCDP applications are submitted by Municipal Officials of their respective municipality.
- All applications are submitted through the Online Grants Management System (GEARS).
- Project eligibility, pre-application, and applications
- Access to GEARS, creating applications and environmental reviews - firstname.lastname@example.org