The Multiunit Dwelling Electric Vehicle Charging Grant Program will provide up to $1 million in grants to install electric vehicle charging solutions that provide convenient, reliable, and affordable home charging at multi-unit housing locations.
Please find the full program description here.
Grants up to $80,000 per site, $300,000 per applicant will be awarded, with priority for grant awards given to affordable housing.
Please find the program application here. Applications will be due April 1, 2022.
If you would like to view the informational webinar in its entirety, please click here.
Slides from the webinar can be found here.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Housing Affordability Matrix (Vermont Housing and Finance Agency)
- Electric Vehicle Charging for Your Multi-Family Dwelling (Drive Electric Vermont)
- Resident EV Interest Survey Template (Drive Electric Vermont)
- Multi-Unit Dwelling Electric Vehicle Charging Resources (US Department of Energy)
- Multi-Unit Dwelling Electric Vehicle Charging (Vermont Energy Investment Corporation)
- Multifamily Handbook (Plug-In NC)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Installation Guide (Drive Electric Vermont)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Guidebook: Planning for Installation and Operation (Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission, June 2014)