Pending Programmatic Agreements for Consultation
These draft PAs are open for consultation by interested parties for a 30-day review period. Please forward any comments or questions regarding the draft agreements to ACCD.email@example.com. Until executed these draft PAs are not authorized for implementation.
- Review of 2023-2028 Programmatic Agreement for Federal Highway Administration, Agency of Transportation, and State Historic Preservation Officer. Comments should be provided to SHPO at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 19, 2023.
Executed Programmatic Agreements
The PAs listed below have been executed by all consulting parties and are authorized for application.
1. Statewide Programmatic Agreement for Vermont Community Development Block Grant Programs
2. Programmatic Agreement for Federal-Aid Highway Program in Vermont
3. Programmatic Agreement for Department of Energy Weatherization Assistance Program, State Energy Program, and Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Program (2011)
3.1 Amendment for Department of Energy WAP, SEP, and EECBG (2021)
4. Programmatic Agreement for the Administration of the HOME Investment Partnership Program (2018)
5. Exemption from Historic Preservation Review Process for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment in Vermont (2023)