For the fifth consecutive year, Vermont has been awarded a State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) grant by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The grant’s goal is to support Vermont businesses to engage internationally, through trade missions, trade shows and export education. Vermont’s focus is relationship development and export planning; diversifying businesses to include global markets benefits companies and their employees.
- Opportunities Include:
- Participation in 2019 Trade Missions
- Natural Products West Expo March 5-9, 2019 in Anaheim, CA http://pages.expowest.com/2019Inquiry
- AeroMart Montreal Aerospace show April 17-18, 2019 in Montreal, CA http://montreal.bciaerospace.com/en/
National Restaurant Association BAR Show May 18-21, 2019 in Chicago, IL https://tradeshowz.com/nra-show
BIO International June 3-6, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA https://convention.bio.org/
- Individual Export Activities Reimbursement
- 2018 ExporTech Alumni Gathering
For further information, please review the following Export Trade Show Grant application.
“Funded in part through a grant with the US Small Business Administration”