October Tourism Media Coverage
29 October 2018
Highlights of recent national and international media coverage of Vermont and our tourism partners include:
- The NBC Nightly News featured the Vermont Stay to Stay program, highlighting two different couples who turned vacation into residency here in Vermont.
- Boston.com featured the Top Ten Hotels in New England. The Windham Hill Inn to top honors, and Vermont took four of the top six spots on the list. The winners were chosen through submitted ratings by readers. Nearly half a million readers took part in the survey.
- The Travel Channel highlighted “10 Agritourism Vacations to Satisfy Your Inner Farmer” featuring farms from around the world. Liberty Hill Farm in Rochester was featured.
- MSN Travel put together a list of “20 Retro Luxury Travel Experiences” from across the globe. Manchester’s Equinox Golf Resort and Spa made the list, citing its proximity to outdoor recreation.
- Thrift Mommas Tips, one of Canada’s top mom bloggers, with 23K twitter followers and 7K Facebook and Instagram followers, told readers “7 Reasons We Love Vermont Skiing” citing variety, hospitality, food, and family friendly atmosphere as reasons to check out the Green Mountain State.