August Tourism Media Coverage
06 September 2018
Highlights of recent national and international media coverage of Vermont and our tourism partners include:
- The Food52 crew visited King Arthur Flour and the town of Norwich during their Hit the Road, Snack travel guide of things to eat, see and do from coast to coast this summer.
- CBC Radio featured a story that describes an additional resource to strengthen the partnership between Quebec and Vermont, in the "International culinary trail aims to connect Quebec, Vermont and beyond".
- Vermont's ski industry, specifically Pico Mountain, received positive coverage in New England Cable Network's "Rent a Vermont Mountain for Private VIP-Style Skiing" article that proves how Vermont's ski resorts continue to find innovative ways to make a positive impact on the tourism industry.
- TIME's coverage of "These Amateur Astronomers Found Dark Sky Paradise on a Tiny Vermont Hill" explains why The Green Mountain State is one of the best places on earth to stargaze.
- The program "TV Japan Club" features destinations, people, and attractions in the US and Canada every Friday. TV Japan is a cable TV network for the Japanese that live in the US and Canada and has more than 80,000 households, (about 250,000 people) as subscribers. The cable channel is also available in all major hotel rooms (about 160,000 rooms) in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, DC, Hawaii and other major US cities.