The Vermont Employment Growth Incentive (VEGI) Claim Forms are filed annually by April 30 must be used to file a claim for incentives earned under the VEGI program. All forms and workbooks listed below must be completed in their entirety, as appropriate for your VEGI claim.
Forms to complete within the Online Grant Management System (GEARS):
- Claim Form
- Benefits Form (For Filing Years 1-5 only)
- Preparer’s Information Form
- Certification Form
Workbooks to complete:
Refer to Claim Instructions for additional information regarding which workbooks you need to download.
- Base Employment Data Workbook (xlsx)
- NON-Qualifying Employee Workbook (xlsx)
- New Qualifying Employee Workbook - 2018 Class Year $14.70 Wage Threshold (xlsx)
- New Qualifying Employee Workbook - 2018 Class Year $16.80 Wage Threshold (xlsx)
- Capital Investment Workbook (xlsx) – For Filing Years 1-5 Only
Claim Instructions (pdf)