2019 Spring Issue International Tourism Media Coverage
19 April 2019
Highlights of recent national and international media coverage of Vermont and our tourism partners include:
- There was an article in the Journal de Montreal featuring the 11 best stops for snowmobiles on the VAST trails.
- Le Bel Age, a magazine for seniors and baby boomers in Québec, published an article about Stowe.
- The New Zealand Herald published another article on Vermont, this one specifically about the journalist's stay at the Sun & Ski Inn.
- Manchester was the focus of an article in high-end French travel magazine, Désirs de Voyages. The magazine has a circulation of 75,000.
- Ireland’s largest selling daily newspaper, The Irish Independent featured Arlington, Grafton, Waitsfield and more iconic towns in their piece on Vermont.
- Bella Magazine is a UK weekly and published an article focusing on Stowe, Burlington, and Jay. Bella Magazine has a circulation of 165,949.
- Vermont was featured in an article in Metro UK which is the most-circulated daily newspaper in the UK.
- Travel Weekly, a business magazine for the UK travel industry, published an article featuring Stowe, Burlington, and Jay.
- Vermont was named number 23 of 30 great American holidays for 2019 in The Times of London. The Times has a circulation of 435,061.
- NHK, Japan public television aired a 1.5 hour special on Tasha Tudor’s great grandchildren and their life-style during fall and winter. Tasha Tudor was a Vermont (Marlboro) based children’s book illustrator and a gardener.