Winter Tourism Media Coverage
Highlights of recent national and international media coverage of Vermont and our tourism partners include:
- Yankee Magazine wrote about visiting Grafton as a perfect winter destination
- Canada’s largest daily newspapers The Globe and Mail, wrote about skiing and riding in the Mad River Valley.
- Ski Magazine ran a story about the Top 10 Eastern Resorts for Spring Break 2020 and readers ranked six Vermont hills in the top 10.
- Montreal Eater ran a story about nine places to eat in the Mad River Valley.
- Eater Boston wrote about two Vermont restaurants travelers should stop at on the way to Montreal.
- Saratoga Living wrote a story about a weekend at Topnotch Resort in Stowe.
- The Associated Press featured the Vermont Curators’ Group for its statewide exhibits.
- The New York Times wrote about ice skating at Lake Morey.
- New England Living wrote about 10 romantic getaways in Vermont.
- Forbes named Burlington one of the great North American cities, you haven’t visited yet.
- Killington was mentioned as a global ski resort worth the trip by the New York Post.
- Canadian magazine Fugues wrote a story about Brattleboro’s Love campaign.
- Adventure Rider wrote about a backcountry dirtbike tour in Vermont.
Vermont is one of three featured road trips about New England in the New Zealand Herald.