November Tourism Media Coverage
03 December 2018
Highlights of recent national and international media coverage of Vermont and our tourism partners include:
- VDTM’s Stay to Stay Program was feature on National Public Radio (NPR) over the Thanksgiving Holiday, leading to increased interest in the program for 2019.
- Washington Post listed Trapp Family Lodge as a great destination for a variety of winter activities in their “Six Tips for Your Cross Country Ski Trip Article.”
- Mount Mansfield Maple’s, Organic Coffee Bean Infused Syrup was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2018.
- National Geographic featured the Northeast Kingdom with a photo essay written by Archer Mayor.
- Planet Ware, a travel website, recently featured the top 12 ski resorts on the east coast. Vermont had six resorts in the top 12 including the top 2.
- Woodstock was named a top Christmas town in the world by Days to Come, a travel website.