April 12, 2019
Highlights of recent national and international media coverage of Vermont and our tourism partners include:
- Following the Vermont Tourism Summit and Tourism Day at the Statehouse, the industry saw news and opinion pieces around the need for greater funding for VDTM in Stowe Reporter and on VPR. Tourism Day was also covered by WCAX and WPTZ.
- Newsweek published an article titled “These Vermont Women are Changing How We Think and Drink”, highlighting women led beverage companies in the state.
- The Washington Post featured Gagne Maple in Highgate in a “KidPost” feature aimed at educating kids on maple syrup production.
- Randolph’s Worthy Burger was featured in USA Today as one of their “Great American Bites”.
- Singletracks.com – a prominent mountain biking/outdoor recreation site featured Vermont and the Governor’s inaugural speech – citing Vermont as place with great trails and programs to entice people to move here.