DBE & Small Business Certification: Prepare Now for VTrans Expanded Infrastructure Funds
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Government Contracting, Other, Woman-owned Businesses
Join VT PTAC and VTrans Civil Rights for an in-depth look at how to do business with the State of Vermont. This webinar will focus on working specifically with VTrans in light of new funding from the federal Infrastructure Act – expected to be substantial. This funding will create contracting opportunities for all kinds of Vermont businesses to participate.
- The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program at the Vermont Agency of Transportation encourages and supports the participation of the companies owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals in transportation contracts.
- The VTrans Office of Civil Rights Small Business Program strives to promote business opportunities by enhancing the capacity and capability of small and underutilized transportation related consultants and construction and service contractors
Discussion topics include:
- How VT PTAC can assist your business with government contracting opportunities
- DBE Certification for small businesses and minority and women-owned businesses with VTrans Civil Rights
- What is the VTrans Small Business Program?
- Understanding the benefits of business certification.
- Advantages of obtaining your certifications now!
- New and expanded contracting opportunities associated with the Infrastructure Act
Presenter: Bonnie Sanders
A link to the webinar will be sent to registered attendees before the event.