Each month, the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing (VDTM) publishes a press release highlighting many of the top events scheduled in Vermont for that month. The press release is distributed statewide to media outlets in Vermont, and is also sent to other press and news organizations throughout New England, New York and Quebec.
Businesses and attractions affiliated with tourism-related events in Vermont are encouraged to publish them, free of charge, on the VermontVacation.com Events Calendar. VDTM refers to the events calendar when drafting the top monthly events press releases.
VDTM also publishes other tourism- and marketing-related press releases as necessary, and often works in conjunction with other departments within the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) to distribute press releases.
Below are links to our most recent press releases:
- Gov. Phil Scott Announces Appointment of Heather Pelham as VDTM Deputy Commissioner
- Vermont to Host National Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference in March
- Vermont Gov. Phil Scott Announces At-Par Lodging Promotion with Porter Airlines
- October Events Calendar
- Market Vermont Program
- September Events Calendar
- Bennington Battle Monument Turns 125
- Open Farm Week