Cybersecurity Resiliency for Defense Contractors
New England Regional Defense Industry Collaboration Cyber Resilience Workshop
In this free educational event, defense contractors will learn about the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) cybersecurity clause, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171, and future Cybersecurity Maturity
Model Certification (CMMC) requirements. Importantly, defense contractors will gain an understanding of what is meant by cybersecurity resiliency, how to manage their risk, and what steps they can take to ensure they adequately protect all information and the future of their business.
Topics covered include:
• Understanding cyber resiliency and cybersecurity risk management
• Understanding the drivers of risk management outcomes
• DFARS Requirements including Protecting Covered Defense Information, Flow Down and Incident Reporting
• Understanding and Utilizing Security Guidance: NIST SP 800-171
• Future Requirements (CMMC) and Audits
• What specific steps you can take to ensure you remain eligible to do business within the DoD Supply Chain
Who Should Attend:
Owners, CEOs, COOs, CIOs, Quality Managers and IT professionals of manufacturers and other companies with contracts within the Department of Defense Supply Chain, whether you’re a prime, subcontractor to a prime, or in a lower tier.
Date & time:
APRIL 1ST, 2020
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Check-in starts at 8:30 AM
Event at 9:00 AM
13500 S Willow St.
Manchester, NH 03103
Free parking is available