Applying for Funding
VCDP accepts applications on a rolling basis. However, it is recommended that you submit your application prior to the target dates listed below for the corresponding board meeting. For more information see — * 2016-2017 Guidance on Applying.
2017 Community Development Board Meetings (July 2017-June 2018)
|*Target Dates for Submission||CD Board Meeting Schedule|
|Aug. 8, 2017||Oct. 12, 2017|
|Nov. 21, 2017||Feb. 8, 2018|
|Feb. 6, 2018||Apr. 12, 2018|
|Apr. 17, 2018||Jun. 14, 2018|
Resources to assist in the VCDP grant application process:
- VCDP Pre-Application Form (pdf) - Email form to your Community Development Specialist
- Program Guide (pdf)
- Environmental Review
- Implementation Grant (IG) Instructions (pdf)
- Planning Grant (PG) Instructions (pdf)
- Accessibility Modification (AM) Instructions (pdf)
- Scattered Site (SS) Instructions (pdf)
- Grant Application Assistance
- VCDP Resources
- Forms and Sample Documents
- Municipality must hold at least one public hearing (link to program guide pdf) to provide residents with an opportunity to learn and comment on the proposal.
- A municipality must have an adopted municipal plan in place that is in accordance with 24 V.S.A chapter 117, subchapter 5, “Municipal Development Plan”.
- All VCDP applications are submitted by Municipal Officials of their respective municipality.
- All applications are submitted through the Online Grants Management System.
Project eligibility, pre-applications, and applications
|Completing the Environmental Reviewemail@example.com|
|Gaining access to the Online Grants Management System, and creating applications and environmental firstname.lastname@example.org