Vermont Global Trade Partnership (VGTP)
is Vermont’s center for international business assistance. Our programs help all of our "Best in Class" Vermont businesses succeed in international markets by providing international trade related educational seminars, trade show participation, technical assistance, and one-on-one consulting services. In many areas we also provide grants and funding for your business to obtain the exposure and necessary infrastructure to make an international transaction possible.
The VGTP has a strong reputation for excellent customer service and quality technical assistance and education. We strive to create a program of events and opportunities that is cost effective and a "value-add" to your business.
In particular, we invite you to contact us regarding:*
- Trade show opportunities
- Trade mission participation
- Educational seminars from our extensive partnership network
- Market sourcing and leads
- Navigating complex trade regulations
- Trade counseling and education
* Many of these opportunities will be free or at a reduced rate for Vermont businesses.
The Vermont Global Trade Partnership periodically engages with Vermont businesses to attend certain international trade markets and trade shows. For more information on upcoming opportunities, contact us at 802-522-2540 or 802-272-0543.